Friday, May 2, 2008

Hello!

How sad is it that I just started crying during an episode of "Roseanne?" It was the episode where the dark haired girl goes into premature labor and delivers a 28 week old baby girl. Of course, the baby survives, but still. I cried a little. Keep in mind that I was never allowed to watch Roseanne, so all these repeats on TV 27 are new to me!

Anyway, this month's theme is "Voices," and I know I will not be able to keep up with the one post per day thing. However, today I would like to talk about the voice that called my phone this morning at about 10:00 this morning. We'll call her "Nora." She called me in broken english asking about my Jetta. At that point, I handed the phone to my knight in shining armor, Josh, who took it from there. He eventually gleaned that this woman was calling because she had test-driven (or was test-driving) my Jetta at the dealership. She somehow got my phone number and wanted to know how the car was when I had it, because she wanted to buy it for her son. She said she got my number from inside the car, but we cleaned the car out before handing it over to the dealer. If she had even gotten a number from the glove box, she would have gotten my OLD number from Volusia county. Josh called the dealer and they couldn't tell us anything. EITHER they gave her my phone number, OR, they left the return receipt in the car from when we turned it in. Either way, it's their fault. As you can imagine, especially if you've read my husband's blog at www.joshboldman.com, they are not taking responsibility for anything. Big surprise. So today's experience with voices was not good. That is all. Brain is fried. Baby needs to eat in an hour.

1 comment:

John and Dana + 2 said...

First of all, you are a momma now, you are going to cry more than you ever know - I think it has something to do with hormones.. ;) Secondly someone needs to do something about that dealership cause thats rediculous!!! Have a great day!