Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today's food

Today I went back to Winnie Palmer Hospital to visit my friends in the Social Work department...and of course, there had to be food involved! We ordered from all of our favorite place, Incredibly Edible on Sligh Blvd. Today I had the "Gobble Me Up" sandwich (yes, all of their items have funny names!) and it was EXCELLENT. There were also yummy chips involved. Best of all, my friends got to meet Zeke! I've never seen a group of master's level clinicians talk so much baby talk! Before our excursion to the hospital, Zeke and I went to story time at the library, and before THAT, I went to cycling at 5:30 a.m. That's right, 5:30 a.m. I now get up earlier than my son on some days. I feel great but I am exhausted. So again, this post is short. But at least it's a post!

More fun details about my life tomorrow.

Rach

No comments: