Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10-1

I found this on an old friend's myspace, and thought I'd give it a shot:

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:


1. You took such good care of him...he was so lucky to have you!


2. I was actually quite honored and felt very special when you acknowledged me by name in Cycling last week.


3. You might be ruining their lives.


4. Your child is like that because of you--there is a better way, but I can't bring myself to tell you that.


5. I feel completely abandoned by you--you've skipped out on all my major life events--my wedding, the birth of my child.


6. I think you're going to end up hurt in this situation.


7. Next time you're trying to walk somewhere I'm going to stop you and tickle your feet and get all up in your face.


8. You are not your *blanking* khakis.

9. Get off your butts and DO SOMETHING (yeah that one is for a group of people--that still counts, right? Wait--this is MY survey so I say it counts!)


10. You think you know, but you have no idea who Jesus Christ is.

NINE things about yourself:


1. I am actually really smart.


2. I don't know what I want to be when and if I grow up.


3. There are things about me that only my husband knows.


4. I am absolutely terrified of lizards.


5. I want to run a marathon, but don't think I can pay attention for that long.


6. I'm not all that concerned with the state of disarray my home is in right now.


7. My left foot is slightly bigger than my right foot.


8. If given the opportunity, I think I could actually win an eating contest.


9. If I told you what size jeans I wear you might kill me.

EIGHT ways to win your heart:


1. Be Josh Boldman.


2. Make me laugh.


3. Make me feel special.


4. Make me feel smart.


5. Show me who Jesus is.


6. Scratch your armpit.


7. Assure me that someday, I will get to have cool toys.


8. plaaaaaaay wiiiiiiith me!


SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:


1. Jesus--and how I don't spend enough time with Him.


2. Zeke


3. Josh


4. Lost friendships--this one burns me up inside.


5. When can I have some mommy time?


6. I wonder how my former clients are doing.


7. am I going to finish my Master's degree? Am I going to go back and get another one? aaaaaarrrrgh!


SIX things you do for fun:


1. Starbucks


2. Shop but don't buy anything

3.
Read


4. Waste time on the internet


5. Play with Zeke


6. Do nice things for my hubby.


FIVE turn offs:


1. bad smells



2. putting pressure on me


3.
lying



4. acting like you're better than me or anyone else.



5. Being intrusive


FOUR turn ons:


1. Be Josh Boldman


2.
Be Josh Boldman


3.
Be Josh Boldman



4.
Be Josh Boldman


THREE words that describe your life:


1. Guided



2. Important



3. Loved


TWO things you want to do before you die:


1. Travel more



2. See Zeke grow up


ONE confession:
I'm convinced that Netflix exists for the sole purpose of allowing me to watch Tyler Perry's movies.

2 comments:

Cate said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. Good to know you are out there and fighting the good fight. Keep in touch and let me know how you are getting on..
cate.is.great@gmail.com

Kim said...

I saw your post on cate's blog. I am a Christian (former pastor) who fought the same battle when Noah was born. Email me any time. destinyinhim@gmail.com

Kim