Monday, January 26, 2009

Nooooo...not ME!!





That's right, it's "Not Me Monday!" Time to confess. Bless me Father, for I...

I did NOT take at least one nap every day last week while my husband was on vacation.

I did NOT eat at a restaurant almost every day last week.

I did NOT take a heavy-duty antibiotic on an empty stomach after being specifically instructed by my doctor to take it with food. Therefore, I did NOT spend the rest of the afternoon on Thursday praising the porcelain goddess.

I did NOT look at our pediatrician like he was crazy when he told me to start "isolating" Zeke when he ignores us telling him "no."

I did NOT "isolate" Zeke when he ignored my instruction to stop grabbing the spoon during feeding time.

I did NOT laugh when I saw the chunks my son has bitten out of his crib.

AAAAAND last but not least...

I did NOT make my son skip his first nap so I could teach my body pump class today. I did NOT put him in the gym's day care and think, "He's your problem, now!"

So, what's your confession?

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

3 comments:

Keyona said...

So how did the isolation work out? :o)

Rachel Boldman said...

Haha! He actually seemed to enjoy it! So much for that idea!

Jordan said...

Ack! I'm so behind in my blog reading!