Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me!



Oh, what a day.

Today, I certainly did NOT forget my laptop on my way out the door to the gym, meaning that I would have NO music for Body Pump today. No way! I am always composed and put-together in the morning!

I did not only realize this fact when I was already at the gym, had already dropped the munchkin off in the Kids' Club, and was happily filling up my water bottle.

When I realized that I didn't have any music (not even my back-up CD, folks!), I did not FREEZE for at least 30 seconds, then yell "CRAP!" thus scaring all of the Personal Trainers and muscle-heads out on the gym floor.

I did NOT leave my child in the Kids Club while I left the gym and sped home to get my laptop. To do so would be absolutely irresponsible and secure my spot as worst mother in the universe!

Don't worry, when I got back to the gym 10 minutes late, at 10:40, my laptop did not decide to act tempermental and did not need to be restarted in order to recognize that an audio jack was even plugged in!

I did NOT skip the Lunge track to get through the class faster! If I had done that, Les Mills would be very angry, for sure!

I did NOT promise my class chocolate chip cookies next week as penance for my MAJOR screw-up...and I CERTAINLY was not on the verge of tears through the whole class!

And last but not least, I did NOT do 100 pushups (10 for each minute I was late). No really, I actually didn't do that.


This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: