Monday, April 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

I'm brand new to Menu Plan Monday! In addition to being posted on the fridge, I can also refer my wonderful husband to my blog when he asks, "What's for dinner?!" I don't plan for breakfasts or lunches, so here are our dinners for this week:

Monday: Macaroni and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli--it was really good!
Tuesday: Frozen Burritos; Rice and Beans
Wednesday: Leftovers (Josh at Youth)
Thursday: Skillet Chicken and Chickpeas (Recipe from Woman's Day)
Friday: Easter dinner (yes I know Easter is not on Friday)--Ham, Potatoes, Veggies. We may be inviting people over to share our gigantic ham; and this may switch to Saturday. Haven't decided yet!
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Easter! Time for fun and food with family...and me not cooking!

Want to see what the other cool kids are cooking this week, and maybe get some ideas for yourself? Head on over to OrgJunkie and check it out!

1 comment:

Kearsa said...

I just found this and I think it is a great idea infact I might steal it. With out the whole theme of being married to a pastor. Well talk to you soon.