Sunday, June 7, 2009

GOD just did something...

....and I have to share it with you. If you haven't already, please read one of my previous posts--click here.

I just received a video in my email from my mother-in-law. It might seem insignificant to you, but I truly believe that this video made its way to me because the Lord knew that I needed to feel His presence and know that he is still there, listening and CARING. Even in the smallest little details, he's there, he knows, and he is concerned. I love it. And even though this video is meant to be really cool and just a neat thing to watch, I have tears in my eyes. After you read my previous post, please watch--


video

Isn't our Lord amazing?! Can I get a hallelujah?!!

2 comments:

Resa said...

Wow... Isn't God cool? :) Seriously...what a way to way, "here I am!"

Dana and the Boys said...

That is awesome Rachel, that's going to be your sign. Everyday I pray to God to continue to show me little signs to remind me He is with me and usually during my darkest times, I see it. Not important to anyone but me and I know! Thank you Lord, for your signs and continue to show them to us!