Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh, so sad!

As much as I'd hoped that their "big announcement" would be that they are canceling the show and focusing on their family, I think I'm wrong. I've heard through various media outlets that Jon and Kate Gosselin are filing for divorce. I don't have cable, so I can't watch the show, but I'm sure I will hear about it tomorrow. I wish they would go back to their original website, here, and see the love they had for each other, and the Lord, and how much hope they had for the future. Or maybe that was all an act. What do you think?

1 comment:

Megan Kaczmarek said...

I couldn't agree with you more. They appear to have forgotten their original aspirations, morals, and true selves in general in exchange for fame and fortune. Their divorce playing out for all to watch is awful, but having the lives of their children play out on TV once a week through this tough time is absolutely disgusting. I removed the show from my scheduled recordings on my DVR. As a child of divorce myself, it is fundamentally wrong to watch this anymore. If they won't cancel the show themselves, I sincerely hope it gets canceled. At this point, she has nothing to contribute by doing speaking engagements or books about family life. I apologize for sounding so angry. As I mentioned, I am a child of divorce. This topic just runs too deep.