Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm not worthy!!!

Given the fact that I don't post every day, not to MENTION the fact that I don't really have a cohesive theme for this piece of interweb, I barely even qualify as a blogger. But STILL, I really really really really really really REALLY want to go to Blissdom in Nashville this year:

Blissdom Conference ~ Nashville ~ February 4-6 2010

Why do I want to go? Well let me tell you.
* Nashville is fun.
* Nashville seems to currently be the epicenter of the Blogging world AND the church world. What I mean is, there are a lot of really cool bloggers in Nashville-- Lindsay Ferrier, Jessica Turner, Angie Smith, and some of my pastor wife friends, too! Lots of amazing churches are there, too including Crosspoint Church and Cornerstone Church.
*I love conferences, hotels, and hotel food!

SO...I'm just saying, you know, if you want to HELP me go to Blissdom, you know, I would really be THANKFUL and stuff... if you want to, you know, let me stay at your HOUSE, or room with you at the Hotel (remember, I love hotels...especially this one!), or, you know, pay for me to go...I'd be your best friend! Well, your best blogging friend, anyway. Because I'm a wanna-be blogger, you know!

No comments: