Monday, January 11, 2010

Ah, Bliss!

Today is Monday. I have just completed a WHIRLWIND weekend. Let's re-cap, shall we?

On Saturday I found out I won a conference pass for Blissdom, thanks to Steaz. I am so pumped. Most of Saturday was spent getting travel arranged, and *gasp* arranging child care for Zeke. It looks like he will NOT be coming with us to Nashville, but flying down to Florida ahead of time with my mother-in-law. You read that right. I am tearing my child from my arms allowing my wonderful in-laws AND my parents spend some extra time with Zeke before we get down to Florida. Did someone say "parent vacation?!" Yes, please! Yes I am very nervous about Zeke taking a plane ride without me, but details on my irrational phobias worries will come in a later, separate post.

Sunday was filled with church, meetings, a training at work, and other boring stuff...but also many, many thoughts about Blissdom! Can you tell I am excited?

Since winning, I have been tweeting like a madwoman, making and strengthening as many connections as possible. I guess I've been thrust into the big world of Social Media and blogging...and I am SOOOOO ready. So I changed the title of my blog AGAIN, but I think "Not Just A..." really fits me because I do SO much. I got business cards. I'm picking out my outfits. Y'all know everyone's going to look fabulous. I can't be frumpy!

I am so, SO excited, and can't wait to show you some cocktail dress options I currently have in my closet. I'd show you now, but they're hanging in Zeke's closet and he has FINALLY agreed to take a nap.

Until next time (and you BETTER weigh in on which dress/es might work for the cocktail party!)

Rach

No comments: