Friday, January 29, 2010

Frugal Foot Finds

I was asked by one of my awesome Twitter friends at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam to link up with some pictures of my AWESOME frugal find, 3 pairs of shoes for $15.98 at Goodwill. It was such a blessing to find these shoes. They were EXACTLY what I was looking for. Because they are "previously loved" they are a little bit loose (that may also be attributed to my freakishly narrow feet, and even freakishlyer narrower heels), but nothing that can't be fixed by an insert and a heel gripper; or even some thicker socks. So here they are! My super-cheap shoes!


Black, with a chunky heel. $3.99


Also $3.99, these are dark gray, with dark blue stitching, and a lower heel than the black ones.


These were $8.00, and are the cutest brown zip-up boots! I've never had boots with heels before! So fun! And I love the little detail on the zipper pull.

Sorry the pictures are a little bit dark. I think you get the picture. :)


OUT-TAKE ALERT!!!

Ooooh la la!

3 comments:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Those boots are the BOMB!! You will love heeled boots - they take any outfit up a notch. Pair them with jeans, black pants...you'll love them. Thanks for sharing.

Abbie said...

Yay for shoes! They are SO expensive in retail stores and I've been watching for basic blacks, browns and boots lately, too!

Organizing Mommy said...

What fun shoes!! I never thought to look for shoes, and I'm not really sure what is in style, but those are pretty! Good job.