Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Help!

I guess I need a cocktail dress for Blissdom. I guess. I have NO idea what is appropriate for a cocktail party...but cocktail dress has "cocktail" in the title, so I figure that's appropriate. I tweeted a picture of me in a dress at Express, and that can be found HERE so consider that option #1. Please ignore the fact that my son is leaning over, strapped into his cheap-o stroller trying to get his sippy cup, which he had thrown on the ground. I am NOT in any way saying "Honey, mommy will get your cup in a second, I've just gotta tweet this" at the time. Noooo. I'm a GREAT mom. So yeah that's option #1.

Here is option #2
And Option #3

Aaaaand Option #4
So please, please PLEASE weigh in on the issue--are any/all of these appropriate for a cocktail party? And do you like any of them more than the others? Options 2-4 are great because they already exist in my closet. Option 1 is great because it's a very fun dress...but it must be purchased first! That might not necessarily be a problem, because Express has tons of deals all the time. I would love to hear what you think. Really. I have no idea what a cocktail party even is. Halp!

8 comments:

Emily said...

3 or 4. love them both!

My name is Anna said...

For a cocktail party, I would go with option 4. It's dressy, fun and flirty. Perfect!

Kristen said...

I like number 1.

Rachel Boldman said...

I like #1 too... but as for my existing options, I'm loving that you guys like 3 or 4, because they don't wrinkle! :) Ah, #1... I need the Express coupon fairy to visit me.

Rachel Boldman said...

Oh yeah, and some Spanx. Cause y'all didn't see the back view. It's a little tight on the booty.

musicow2 said...

i'm going with option 4. LOVE it - a LOT! but i must say, you do look absolutely beautiful in the first dress!!!

Chitownmez said...

I'm not crazy about 3. 2 is nice. 1 is nice as well, but 4 is definitely my fav.

housewife said...

oh, you are giving me heart palpitations that you're already thinking about this, too! i just registered for blissdom last night, and have no idea what i will wear the entire weekend. no. idea.

i like #1 best.