Monday, January 18, 2010

Make Time for Change

I was just introduced to a great website, Make Time for Change, by Frigidaire. Basically, all you have to do is click on that little link I just put in there for you, and play their new "Spin and Win" game. Just for playing, Frigidaire will donate $1.00 to Save the Children; which promotes healthy lifestyles. You can play once every day, and be entered into a drawing to win some pretty neat prizes that will help you spend quality time with your family--gift cards for books, craft projects (yay!), movies, and lots of other fun stuff! Today I was entered to win a $200 gift card to play dress up. Ummmm, hello! I LOVE to play dress up! Since Zeke is a boy, I would probably have to find someone else to play dress up WITH, but I'm sure I could find someone! I was also entered to win a Frigidaire Affinity Washer and Dryer. Speaking of spending time with family, do you know how much time having those puppies would save me? Right now I HAVE to be home to do my laundry, and HAVE to do small loads because my washer goes off balance very easily and walks itself all over the laundry room. Usually that happens right when I've started doing something else around the house. Convenience at its finest! So having an Affinity would be a huge time-saver because I could leave the house with confidence, knowing that my equipment wouldn't end up on the other side of the room. The Affinity features the "Balance Control System--
Vibration control technology keeps even oversized loads balanced for smooth, quiet operation." That sounds like EXACTLY what I need.

There are so many SWEET features to this washer, it's ridiculous: Delayed start time. TimeWise Technology--wash time equals dry time. Quick Cycle. And the list goes on.

With all the time I save, I could play with Zeke and NOT have to run outside to rescue a wandering washer. I could concentrate on doing things I like to do while Zeke sleeps--crafts, reading, or just resting. Or I could, you know, clean the toilets or something. Yeah. Whatever.

What would YOU do with the time you'd save using an Affinity washer and dryer?

P.S. This post is an entry for a contest to win an Affinity Washer and Dryer. I don't have one. Did I mention I want one?!

No comments: