Friday, January 8, 2010

Well...

...I'm no longer shamelessly begging asking anyone to

Blissdom Conference ~ Nashville ~ February 4-6 2010

...Because...

Blissdom Conference ~ Nashville ~ February 4-6 2010

SteaZ, you have no idea how HONORED I am to have won your contest! I am SO EXCITED. THIS is my blog post/entry that won by random chance. BUT I don't take much stock in random chance...so I feel really lucky and blessed to have the opportunity!

So, my Nashville peeps, does anyone have room for my husband, 2-year-old, and I to crash at your place...OR any good hotel recommendations? It will probably be too expensive for us to stay at the Opryland Hotel, and we are looking to perhaps combine it with a trip to Florida to see our families.

In summary (wow, is THAT a grad-school paragraph intro, or WHAT?!), SteaZ is sending me to Blissdom, and I am so, SO grateful!

4 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

So excited that you are getting to go....I have a fun giveaway on my blog...a $100 prize ..comments will be closed on Monday night, but today's entries get extra chances...so stop by and join in the fun.
teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

mamaslaundrytalk said...

Congrats to you! It's going to be oh so much fun!

(Here from Twitter, btw. Looking forward to meeting you at Blissdom!)

:)

-Lauren
(Mama Laundry)

Chitownmez said...

I'm so excited for you! YEAY!!!!

Rachel Boldman said...

Thank you thank you THANK YOU everyone! :)