Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blast from the Past Part 2

And here's the sequel! I know you've been anxiously awaiting it. So go ahead. READ.

Original Post Date: June 7, 2009

GOD just did something...

....and I have to share it with you. If you haven't already, please read one of my previous posts--click here.

I just received a video in my email from my mother-in-law. It might seem insignificant to you, but I truly believe that this video made its way to me because the Lord knew that I needed to feel His presence and know that he is still there, listening and CARING. Even in the smallest little details, he's there, he knows, and he is concerned. I love it. And even though this video is meant to be really cool and just a neat thing to watch, I have tears in my eyes. After you read my previous post, please watch--


video

Isn't our Lord amazing?! Can I get a hallelujah?!!

1 comment:

Your Organizing Guru said...

Does anyone else wonder if this is good for the lizard?

At any rate, it's really cool. And what a great random lizard reminder!

@juliebavi