Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blissdom Link Love!

Here's some link love for the WONDERFUL, AMAZING ladies I met at Blissdom! I wish I could remember ALL of you specifically, but I am struggling, so please forgive me. I hope to reconnect with you in the blogosphere soon!!!

* Liz Latham: Hoosier Homemade THANKS FOR THE GUMMY BEARS!!!
* Stephanie Johnson: The Blue Zoo
* Shannon Shaffer: For the Mommas
* Charlene Haugsven: My Frugal Adventures
* Angie: Many Little Blessings Angie has many other homeschool resources--check her out!
* Heather Solsbery Spirittibee
* Alli: Couponing for 4
* Jessica Turner: The Mom Creative
* Sara Crowe: Events Etc. Sara is amazing for letting me hang out with her a lot over the weekend!
* Megan Crume: Sweet Sadie Marie CUTE stuff on her etsy site, too!

I'm moving through my business cards slowly but surely! So come back on Friday to see if you're featured!!! If you haven't been, you will!

No comments: