Saturday, February 6, 2010

Slap me on the wrist!

I haven't blogged since I've been here at THE Blogging Conference, Blissdom. Honestly, time has passed so quickly that I have barely seen my husband, my twitter friends, OR myself in the mirror for that matter. The Gaylord Opryland is a little bizarre because EVERYTHING is inside. And still, the hosts/hostesses at the restaurants refer to the seating areas as "inside" and "outside." I feel completely cut off from the outside world, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The entire state of Missouri could have been stomped by the abominable snowman and I would have no idea because I am in a constant state of Bliss.

I'll share more of my thoughts and experiences in the next few days, but be patient with me as I'm going on vacation and visiting with my family in Florida until Feb. 15th. Come back though, I promise to share....I'm just busy! :)

Love to you all, especially those of you who I've met at Blissdom. You are all inspiring me in so many ways, and making me feel like a true member of this community. Especially Vodkamom. But yeah. That's a different story. :)

3 comments:

Nap Warden said...

I know...I didn't see daylight for three days:O

Great to meet you!

Megan said...

Can you imagine sleeping with Vodka Mom? I did it for 3 days...now I'm a rockstar!

So glad to meet you! Take care!

iatraveler said...

It was so nice to meet you, Rachel- though I hope I didn't freak you out as you were getting out of the elevator when you arrived. Now that you're a blog conference pro will I see you at I_Blog in November?