Thursday, April 22, 2010

Operation KidConnect Thursday!

My apologies to all of you who came here expecting some amazing revelations regarding connecting and deepening you relationships with the children in your lives.

*insert sound of crickets chirping here*

I'm taking a break this week. My "baby" boy turned TWO yesterday, and I've been very busy trying to keep on top of all the Birthday madness, as well as managing the beginning of my counseling internship and a new worry: child care for my sweet boy until my sister is done with the school year (she works in the public school system) and is able to watch him for the Summer. You see, I will begin said internship on Thursday May 6, and she doesn't get done until the middle of June. I just realized that this morning. So I'm a little bit stressed right now, to say the least.

Please pray that we can navigate this and get things figured out soon. I'm drowning just a little bit, but keeping my head above water, for now.

I'll be back next week.

Love to you all!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I was thinking of you today and decided to check in and see how you are doing. Blessings on you! Praying that the peace of God would guard your heart today.

I see that Zeke loves trains. Iain started at about that age and still adores them. We bought him an inexpensive set of wooden track for his 2nd birthday. He still loves to play with it. Enjoy your precious boy!

Rachel Boldman said...

Thank you Jordan!!! I so, SO appreciate those prayers!!!

Zeke is loving his train set (I actually have a whole post brewing about that), but he gets frustrated with it easily, and then screams and yells and tries to throw them. Poor guy. We're thinking that a "weekend break" might be in order for the choo-choos, and that we might be putting them away on Saturday and Sunday. :)

Nap Warden said...

Well Happy Birthday to your little one!